The Poppy Umbrella: “Roma” Standard Style
A traditional style wooden crooked handle umbrella to add a vivid splash of colour on a wet day.
Manufactured for Rembrella Ltd. by A Fulton Co. of London.
- laminated wood shaft and handle
- 89cm wooden shaft length
- cover 102cm diameter when open
- sturdy construction
- sophisticated Italian styling
- high performance polyester fabric
- swing ticket explaining the story behind this unique umbrella
- weight: 405g
- Price includes VAT @ 20%.
- Postage is charged in addition.
- A donation of 50p from the sale of each umbrella from this website is made to The Not Forgotten Association (Registered Charity in England and Wales No: 229666). For more information about funds raised from The Poppy Umbrella see our page at The Poppy Umbrella: Fundraising and Donations
The cost of delivery of the umbrellas is automatically calculated by our order form. From 2nd April 2013 the length of the parcel for this umbrella no longer fits within the Royal Mail parcel posting service. From 2nd April 2013, therefore, the Standard Poppy Umbrella will be posted by us using a courier parcel service.
- UK destinations: Citysprint secure trackable and signed-for service (next working day after posting).
- Europe and international destinations: the standard Roma Poppy Umbrella is despatched by Cityprint international service (3-4 working days guaranteed from posting, excluding any delay in customs).
To calculate the cost of umbrellas and the delivery charge see our online order form at (calculation can be made with no obligation to purchase):
For information on how Rembrella Ltd. will process your order and despatch it to you see our pages at:
Other Styles of Poppy Umbrella
If you have an enquiry about The Poppy Umbrella please contact us at Rembrella: